Wednesday, May 03, 2006

 

Debt Counseling Agencies - Debt Consolidation

I was sad to hear about the death of Don Knotts, the comedian and actor. His silly character, Deputy Barney Fife brought many chuckles in our household. He was 81 went he died so he did have a long productive life and hopefully he was aware of the laughter that he had brought to many people. It's strange, but less than a week ago, the grocery clerk brought Don's name up to me as I checked out. We had a few words about how funny Don was in a movie...something about Mr. Chicken? Not sure of the name of the movie....but I hadn't thought about Don Knotts in a long time...so it was a strange coincidence. Well I guess it's time to get back to researching Debt Consolidation on the search engine.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home