Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Where's the beef?

Ok. Just finished my domestic duties- cooked dinner, washed dishes and clean the kitchen. Gosh that's a handful! But the best thing is, I don't have to do it for the next 5 days! Haha! Now off to my real duties- checking out the latest in ojibway. I've been meaning to buy me a new ojibway but I just can't justify it to my accountant- myself. I often think about a friend who I went shopping with a few years back. When I can't decide if I will buy that gorgeous ojibway because I don't need it, he asked, "do you want it?". And of course I said yes. Then he said, what's there to think about? Buy it! I'm glad I did. And it has been my most adored and precious ojibway. But all things must come to an end. I need a new one or better yet, I want a new ojibway. I'm sure I'll love it even more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home