Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

It is strange what people will do

I spent a good part of my day cleaning up the front and rear yards. It’s been raining off and on for the past 3 weeks. It was a pretty good day for yard work. We live in the San Francisco bay area and the climate is generally great. Not too cold and not too hot. It’s that way all year round. You almost know what to expect one day after another. After that round of yard duty, I got cleaned up and sat down at my laptop to do a little web browsing. Nothing specific .. just fooling around. As my luck would have it, my mind was drawing blanks .. big goose eggs. My searches were on nothing important and I was just typing stupid terms into the search box to see what popped up. On one search, I got some information on hair which had absolutely no value to me. Now why in the heck did I search for that term? I must be going downhill fast. Time to turn this laptop off and watch a little TV. No better yet, I think I’ll put on one of the old Star Wars tapes and get my son’s light saber out of the closet. Look out Death Star .. I’m coming to get you. Man .. I’m starting to flip out! My wife always said that I was spending too much time on the computer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home